1. These Terms and Conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between Totalnannies Ltd (''the Agency'') and the client or employer (''the Client'').
2. The current scale of charges are as follows: Placement Fee of £550.00.
3. All correspondence and records shall be confidential and remain the property of the Agency. Information supplied by the Agency is confidential and is accepted by the Client on the condition that such information will not be disclosed to third parties.
4. Personal contacts or interviews with prospective candidates or their acquaintances can be arranged only if the full Placement Fee has been preauthorised by credit or debit card. After preauthorisation has been received the Client will receive the candidate's contact details and will have 7 days in which to decide whether to hire the candidate or not. After 7 days the Client's credit or debit card will be debited unless the Client contacts the Agency to inform it that they do not want to confirm the candidate. Subsequently if the Client decides not to confirm the candidate the card will be refunded in full. When the Client receives an offer of a candidate and clicks on the link to confirm the candidate the Client authorizes the Agency to debit their credit or debit card with the Placement Fees as per the Agency's invoice in order to confirm the candidate. When the Client receives an offer of a candidate and clicks on the link requesting further information on the candidate they are requesting the candidate's contact details to contact the candidate directly and subsequently are authorizing the Agency to preauthorize their debit or credit card with the Placement Fees as per the Agency's invoice.
5. If the Client directly contacts a candidate introduced by the Agency without the Agency's authorization the Client will be in breach of these terms and conditions and the Agency reserves the right to suspend the search on the Client's behalf and the registration will be considered invalidated and non refundable.
6. Should the Client effect any form of introduction, direct or indirect, of a candidate to a third party, or pass on any details resulting in permanent, short-term, full or part-time employment, the Client will be responsible for the full introductory fees in accordance with the current Scale of Charges.
7. The Agency will endeavor to provide the Client with candidates as well suited as possible, and to this end will seek to furnish the Client with all relevant information concerning the candidate and to check details, documentation and references. However, the final responsibility for any decision to employ the candidate rests with the Client, who is therefore strongly advised to check details, documentation and references personally. The Agency does not offer any warranty as the suitability, honesty, character or capability of any candidate.
8. The Agency accepts no liability of any kind for any inconvenience, loss or damage of property, or any loss or injury howsoever arising directly or indirectly from any act of omission of any candidate introduced by the Agency even if such act of omission is negligent or fraudulent or reveals dishonesty.
9. Fees are due on confirmation of a candidate either verbally or in writing, and not at the commencement of employment. The Client shall be liable to pay the Agency's Placement Fees as stated on the Agency's invoice sent to the Client prior to the arrival of the candidate. Fees are inclusive of all expenses.
10.Fees are inclusive of services provided by the agency during normal working hours (9.00am to 6.00pm GMT Monday to Friday excluding public holidays). Assistance out of normal working hours will be charged at an out of hours fee of £25.00 per 15 minutes.Please refer to our Vip Nanny service for a 24/7 all inclusive service
11. In the event that a candidate should cancel an agreed engagement prior to the commencement date the Agency will offer a substitute candidate of equivalent qualifications free of charge. Confirmation cannot be tied to only one candidate. In the event that a Client cancels a confirmed placement, prior to the commencement date no refunds or substitute candidate will be provided. Under no circumstances is the Placement Fee refundable once the Client has confirmed a candidate and sent Final Acceptance.
12. The duration of the contract is specified on the job description established by the Client on the application form. Once the candidate has completed the duration of the contract she/he has completed his/her contract and will be eligible for placement in a new host family. If the Client and candidate want to renew the contract for a further period, short or long term, this needs to be done through the Agency and a subsequent placement fee will be due at a 50% reduced rate as per the Agency's scale of charges. If the Client does not contact the agency to inform it that the contract has been terminated the contract will be automatically renewed for a subsequent period equal to that of the initial contract period and the Client's credit or debit card will be charged with the subsequent fees due On acceptance of these terms and conditions the Client authorizes the agency to debit their credit or debit card for the renewal fee if the contract is renewed
13. If a candidate employed by the Client through the Agency is re-employed by the Client after the termination of the original period of employment then a further Placement Fee shall be payable by the Client to the Agency. Such Placement Fee will be equivalent to the Placement Fee which would have been payable by the Client to the Agency if the Agency would have introduced the candidate to the Client at time of re-employment reduced by 50%.
14. In the event that a candidate introduced by the Agency is dismissed by the Client within 6 weeks of engagement, or if the candidate leaves of his/her own accord within that period, the Agency must be notified within 5 days of the date, or prospective date of leaving.
15. On receipt of the candidate's and Client's confirmation that he/she has left employment of the Client within 6 weeks of the commencement of employment, a substitute candidate will be offered after payment of the travel contribution (see point 16) and without any further expense.
16. Together with the Placement Fee, on confirmation, a travel contribution of £ 150.00 is due to cover the travel contribution the host family will pay the candidate on completion of her/his contract. The Agency will refund this sum to the client once the candidate has completed his/her contract.
17.Together with the Placement Fee, on confirmation an end of contract bonus equivalent to one week's salary is due to cover the end of contract bonus the host family will pay the candidate on completion of the contract
18.After completion of the agreed contract length, the candidate is entitled to receive from the client a flight contribution of £ 150.00, a end of contract bonus equivalent to one week's salary and paid holiday leave. After a one year stay one month's paid holiday leave is due. Shorter stays are calculated pro-rata
19. Two week's notice is required by both parties to terminate the engagement. If two week's notice is not given the candidate is entitled to two week's extra pay. During the whole notice period the candidate is required to carry out her normal duties and be paid the agreed salary.
20. The Agency does not employ the candidates introduced and any Contracts of Employment entered into between the Client and the candidate are between those persons directly. The Client is responsible for complying with all employment, fiscal and other relevant legislation, particularly including that related to PAYE and National Insurance when necessary.
21. If the candidate is unable to perform his/her duties due to sickness or injury he/she shall be entitled to receive sick leave in accordance with the following: Full pay for the first week. Half pay for the second week. If the candidate's absence exceeds 2 weeks any further payments will be at the discretion of the Client and in addition the Client shall be entitled to terminate the appointment in accordance with the notice period.
22. The Agency cannot guarantee that a candidate will complete his/her proposed length of stay or engagement.
23. No replacement candidate or future discounts will apply if the Client has been in breach of any of the Agency's Terms and Conditions. Neither will any replacement or discount apply if the Client changes the specifications of the position after final acceptance has been sent.
24. No replacement candidate or future discounts will apply if statements in the application form prove untrue and/or the conditions undertaken are not kept to.
25. On application a registration fee of £99.00 is payable. This registration fee is valid for one year. The registration fee is not refundable.
26. The Client and candidate are responsible to obtain all necessary work permits or visas where necessary and is not the responsibility of the Agency. Any information provided by the Agency regarding visas and work permits is purely for informational purposes and the Agency cannot accept responsibility if this information is incorrect as this type of information is subject to frequent change.
27. On acceptance of these terms and conditions the Client confirms that they are already receiving the services of the Agency and authorizes the Agency to post their offer on totalnannies.com and carry out the recruitment of suitable candidates on their behalf.
28. English law will be applied to this contract and both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of English courts of law.
29. We serve the right to withdraw our services and terminate the agreement at any time and in this case all payments will be refunded in full.
I declare to having read and accepted these terms and conditions