1) The agency fee is £99.00. It is inclusive of all expenses. The fee
is payable on application.
2) In the event of cancellation or failure to arrive on your part, the
agency fee will under no circumstances be reimbursed.
3) If we are unable to satisfy your application the entire fee will be
4) Whilst every precaution is taken with the presentation of clients,
we decline any responsibility for unpredictable and unforeseen causes.
5) The course and accommodation fees must be paid to the agency at
least 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. When
application is received less than 6 weeks prior to commencement of the
course the amount due is payable immediately.
6) On application a registration fee of £43.00 is due (non refundable)
7) At the beginning of the course every student must produce receipt
8) The address of the accommodation will be communicated about 2 weeks
after registration but not before 3 months from commencement of
9) Delay in the payment of fees due can result in cancellation of
10) Cancellation of registration must be notified at least the Friday
before the commencement of the course. In that case the whole course
and accommodation fees will be refunded. The registration fee and
agency fee is not refundable.
11) In the event of failure to arrive at a course without notification
as per point 10 or in the event of withdrawal from a course, or if you
do not attend a course no refund will given on course fees. In the
event of financial difficulties or serious health problems or an
accident a refund will be at the discretion of the college. However
course fees for a Year of Academic Study are not refundable under any
12) If you leave your accommodation after the start of a course, 2
week’s notice is needed (finishing Saturday). 2 week’s rent can be
paid instead of the notice. The rest of the accommodation fee will be
13) Participants are not insured for illness, injury, theft or loss of
personal belongings whilst attending the college or in a family home.
It is advisable, therefore to undertake a private insurance.
totalnannies.com can assist you in this.
14) The school is usually closed during local and national holidays.